Sweeten up your summer with this adorable bikini set!
This eco friendly bikini is made out of recycled polyester, has removable pads is also double-layered and super comfortable. Why not spend all day in lounging by the pool or a picnic at the beach in this super cute pastel strawberry set?
• Fabric composition in the EU: 88% recycled polyester 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in the EU: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in MX: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
• Fabric weight in MX: 7.52 oz/yd² (255g/m²)
• Double-layered and non-reversible
• Removable padding
• Tear-away care label
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Spain, Germany, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lithuania
• Blank product components in MX sourced from Colombia, Taiwan, and China
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers. Recycled polyester is produced by recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative.
How’s recycled polyester made?
Recycled polyester is made by crushing plastic products into small pieces. These small pieces are then processed into yarn, transformed into a fiber, and in the end—made into a fabric.
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester.
By using recycled materials to make things like this Recycled High-Waisted Bikini, at least some of the plastic waste produced doesn’t end up in landfills.
*Please keep in mind while, I wish all monitors showed colors in the same way and as true to life as possible, different monitors display colors differently. *